Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Meditation on Steroids

Twice a month I have been making the two and a half hour drive to Dayton Ohio to Gravity Spa  to use their float tank.  Let me tell you, it has been well worth it.  I have never been so chilled out in my life.  I highly suggest you find one of these tanks and use it on a regular basis.










Below are five videos that are part of an upcoming article I wrote on the importance of low threshold stability work. I highly suggest using some (or all) of these exercises on your off days. I like to pair them together, circuit style, to raise GPP. Give it a shot.



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Loved learning about that opportunity in Beavercreek. Sounds awesome. Definitely on my list to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah happy to help. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do !

      Delete